Sunday 18 April 2010

50's Fabulous



Wahoo! I've finished a layout***! It's so long since I've scrapped I was getting worried, but I think the break's been a good thing. I started this at our Scrap Sunday last week and right from the start it just worked for me. I guess the colours in the photo inspired me and I had all the right things but I'm thrilled with it. AND the good thing is I'm super keen to do more, thank heavens since two weeks today will be the last day of our Scrap Camp :(. But hey and awful lot of fun, inspiration and friends before then.
Off to start something els...dum de do dum de do!!! Happy Happy!
PS> Papers all Prima, Lace Prima, Stamps Prima, Title Cricut and Grunge Paper, Distress Inks, Nestabilities Shape, Kaiser Pearls.
PPS. Grunge paper is the most wonderful thing to cut on the Cricut, perfect everytime even on tiny bits. Thanks Tim.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

very nice...love all the blues!!!